Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

… to Wordpress!

I've had this blog for about a year now, and find that I really hate how blogger handles comments. I'll be moving all of my content over to my new blog at riizu.wordpress.com, though I will leave all of my old content here as well. So, as of today, I will no longer be updating here.

Please update your bookmarks! http://riizu.wordpress.com/

Thank you all for being there for me over the last year, and I hope you will follow me over to my new location.

Happy New Year!

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.