Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

I'm very new at this, and any pattern I've come up with is really just me trying things out until they work. Hopefully someone else can get something out of them. The patterns are free, and I don't mind if you use them, but please give me some credit if you do ^_^

Cabled Arm Warmers

Knit Sleep Mask

1 Comment:

  1. Marce (BrownBerry) said...
    I'm going to add this link to the armwarmers to the GAL blog - nicely done!

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.