Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

I'm making huge progress on my gift item that I'm not posting about (not really, but if you're not my parents, click here for a picture~). If you want more details, check it out on Ravelry since I know they won't see anything there.

Now in other news, I bought a new toy! I keep hearing such helpful things about using scales to measure your yarn, and I managed to find one that wasn't too expensive and has measurements that go low enough to weigh yarn.

I also learned how to do a Russian join today!


  1. sienna said...
    I love the scale! Where did you find it & how much? I asked for one from my parents but received a non-digital kitchen scale that won't read accurately below 50g. The whole point for me was to be able to measure completed socks to make sure I have enough yarn left. I'm actually considering going to a head shop & getting a 'dealer's scale. :) We'll see. :)
    Markus said...
    Good Job! :)

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.