Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

Muir is DONE! She is blocking and blocker her was an adventure. Blocking involved some sweat and a lot of steam. I was very careful not to melt the acrylic, but I know I knicked a few spots. Here's a picture of her pinned down. So exciting!



I also finished one of the bridesmaid gifts this week to. I'll block it after Muir is done, but in the mean time, be satisfied with this crappy photo:



We're going camping this weekend, and so I will be bringing my socks with me. Hopefully they will go better than last time.

Love and pie
~ riizu



Silly meme I stole from someone else’s blog:

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Johnny Farina’s

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Pie

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pineapple and bacon

What do you like to put on your toast? Butter

What is your wallpaper on your computer? Gazette



What color cell phone do you have? Black

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right, unless I’m playing pool, then I’m ambidextrous

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Just blood

What is the last heavy item you lifted? A box probably

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Not ‘knocked’, but last time I gave blood I passed out

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No, I wouldn’t want to taint my experiences

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Jayne, my middle name

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? No, but I’d be tempted

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? None, I can’t stand having plastic between my toes

What do you want to be when you grow up? I wanted to be a teacher, now I just want to be financially comfortable

Favorite Season? Automn

Favorite Holiday? My anniversary. It’s the only special occasion not tainted by consumerism. For me, anyway.

Favorite Day of the week? Thursday

Favorite Month? September. Probably because it always reminds me of a new start.

Missing someone? Pretty much all the time.

What can you not wait to do? Hat Attack 2!

What’s the last movie you saw? Helvetica, the documentary lol

Do you smile often? All the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.