Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

The Mmmmm… Hot Cocoa Swap Questionnaire!!!!

Cocoa:
1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug? I love it with milk, in a mug that fits in my hands nicely
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream? mmmm whipped cream

Yarn/Knitting/Crochet
1. What is your favorite type of yarn? In what colors? I'm in love with soft ones with merino in them, and earth tones
2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)? I learned to knit in July and so crochet is pretty far off right now
3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new? I don't really have a favourite, but I did get some size 6 bamboo needles for Christmas I'd like to try out soon
4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions? Sort of… I have one cable needle and one set of plastic stitch markers that I keep losing
5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)? A needle case of some kind.
6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification) Calorimetry (knitty) or some fingerless gloves

Miscellaneous
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter? I love tobaggoning but I never get to do it anymore
2. What is your favorite animal? Chickens
3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'? Yes, usually
4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs? spend time with loved ones and drink lots of tea
5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring? Being lighter (no coats, boots… etc.)
6. What are your favorite treat? small amounts of dark chocolate
7. What is your favorite board game? I'm not too big on them, but I seem to remember liking Rat Race
8. Do you have any children (furry or human)? we have two guinea pigs, mocha and bean
9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about? Not as far as I know in terms of fibers, but I do have sensitive skin to scratchy wools and I know I'm allergic to hay and cats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.