Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

I was tagged by poetic knits (go read her blog!) for this meme. I don't often do them, mostly because I'm lazy. But this one looked like fun.



If you want to do it too, here are the instructions:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.

Have fun! & let me know if you do this. I'd love to see your results.



Surprisingly, I have knitting updates for you! The mystery project that I'm working on is at the 89% point and I'm very happy with it. I'm hoping to have it done by the end of next week. I'm taking a small break the next day or two and trying to do something with the recycled sari yarn I picked up at my LYS Knit-knackers. (they have bunnies!) I'm making the Paris Loop (rav link). I figure I have enough yarn since I had purchased two skeins. I decided I wanted it to be wearable since it's so soft, and opted not to do a bag or something. Shame it's so stinky. It'll need a good wash before I can wear it.

Here it is, my Recycled Paris Loop

Pairs Loop (pattern) (ravelry) by Stefanie Japel
Source: Glampyre Knits and Magknits, Warm 2004 (no longer available on magknits)
Recipient: Myself
Occasion: Destashing
Finished: June 18, 2008

Yarn: 2 skeins of Recycled Sari Silk from Knit Knackers
Needles: US 15, 11, and 7





WWKIP day was awesome. A group of us met at Major's Hill Park on Saturday and knit in the afternoon. It was a pretty good sized group considering it was a rainy day. 14 people in all. After the park, we went over the the Earl of Sussex pub for some drinks and more public knitting. It was a very good day. I've uploaded my photos to flickr. Enjoy!

I also won a de-stashing "door prize". Yay yarn! ^___^



Now onto the WWKIP Day photos.






2 Comments:

  1. Lisa said...
    Can we share Alan Rickman? ;-)

    Lisa

    P.S. Great photo of your capelet!
    Liz said...
    lol anytime! Thanks ^_^

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.