Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

You know, it's very hard to blog about your knitting when your only project is a secret. We moved last weekend, and so Arbor has been sitting all lonesome and sort of frogged. I feel a little bad that I haven't touched it since I ripped it back. I've been working solidly on a Christmas project that is coming along very nicely. Maybe if I push myself I can finish this mystery project and actually move a bit on Arbor!

I'm sorry for the lack of knitting photos, so instead, I give you the view from my new apartment. You can just see the Gatineau Hills in the distance.

1 Comment:

  1. sienna said...
    Yay! for the new and bug-free apartment!! Hip hip!!

    (I found another old knitting mag that I have double & you would like!!)

    My camisa is sitting in the naughty corner for awhile too. :(


Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.