Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

The Knitasaur is hosting a contest, in search of the perfect measurements of people's arms and hands! So, go enter in your measurements and say you found it through me!

In knitting news, Arbor has no changes since the other day, I'm moving and having panic attacks about moving my stash, and managed to make some progress on my blanket! (mom and dad, don't touch that link!)

Love and tea,

1 Comment:

  1. paul said...
    thanks for the tip about the contest - I'm going to let my wife know!

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.