Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

What is your most memorable vacation? Where did you go? What made it memorable?

When I was 14 or 15, we went on a vacation to Presqu'il Provincial Park with some family friends. We went two summers in a row and stayed in a cottage on the water and stayed for a week. What made it so memorable? So many things… I can count on one hand the number of times I've gone on that kind of vacation with a cottage and everything. The family we spent those times with are as close as you can get to being family without actually being related. I will never forget the good times I had with them. The father, James, passed away from Cancer a few years ago. I think of them, and James, a lot, and I will never forget it or them.

In other news, I went to the gym Monday for the first time in MONTHS and discovered that I've lost 10 pounds. Woo!! Another five and I think I'll be pretty satisfied, and if I can manage to get down to 135 again, I think that would be quite a day for celebration ^_____^



Thermal


Now 45% percent complete, I am at 16 inches and have decided two things; I'm not doing darts because I'm scared of them and think that it will fit fine without them, and that I'm doing away with the split/buttons in the front of the pattern. So don't worry that it's just a tube at this point ^^;; I' about to split for the sleeves and I'm a little nervous so wish me luck!

1 Comment:

  1. NH Knitting Mama said...
    You're really coming along on Thermal... Very nice!

    Congrats on losing the weight. It's very hard to do, so keep up the great work!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.