Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)


No, those aren't the ones I saw, but aren't they cute anyway? Now when was it? I think it was Thursday night last week. Right! Dropping some friends off at home after a movie (GO SEE SWEENY TODD!) last week, we passed a transport truck full of sheep. ^___^ They were cute and awesome and we're not thinking about where they were going *lalalalala* Regardless, they had floppy ears and they made my day (aside from Sweeny Todd. Go see it dammit!).

And I know, I know. ANOTHER WIP? I'm crazy, but at least I'm having fun right? Right? Ya, okay, whatever.

I'm knitting Bubby (knitty Fall 2005) for my cocoa swap partner person or other. It's okay to post about it 'cause they don't know who I am mwa haha ha! (link on Ravelry)


His legs are supposed to be the same length so just ignore that XP

Mission Falls 1824 Cotton

It's Mission Falls Cotton 1824 so the toy should be soft. I plan to use white for facial features and haven't decided what's going around his neck as of yet. Probably ribbbon or something. So far, I have the body, the head (not stuffed yet, but will be soon) and one arm.

On this project, I have learned how to knit using the Magic Loop method, and how to graft (kitchener stitch). Go me! So far, he has most of his stuffing but has no legs. Oh Noes!. Poor Bubby needs some help.

No progress on the blanket, but I have been working tirelessly on Thermal (knitty.com) and now have a significant amount of 'body' knitted up! Yay! (link on Ravelry)


I had started a hat for my friend Jeannine, but I'm frogging because I think I need to use smaller needles for this yarn. Boo urns. Not to worry though, I'm sure I can find a pattern with a gauge to match (because I'm lazy and don't want to do the math XP)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.