Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)


Hot Cocoa Swap 2007/8!





So here's a sample of all the wonderful goodies my buddy sent me last week. There are a few items missing in the pic, but you'll see those things later on. It was a wonderful experience, and I would totally do this again!



The mug also came with some cookies that didn't last the evening mmmmmm as well as a container of hot cocoa:



The organic hot cocoa is delicious! It puts the other stuff I have in my cupboards to shame.



On a chocolate note, Chocolate scented soap? Great idea! She also sent me a chocolate bar with peppers in it that is also long gone.



This is awesome! It's smaller than the one I have and will fit nicely in my knitting bag!



And she's encouraging me to knit my first pair of socks! The photo doesn't do the yarn justice, it's very very pretty colours ^_^



Awesome stitch markers. I especially love the sheep with the "loves to knit" tag attached.







Thank you so much for such a wonderful swap!

More info:
Hot Cocoa Swap (blog)
My spoiler's blog
Questionnaire
Blog Challenge (Scavenger Hunt)
Blog Challenge #2
Blog Challenge #3
Blog Challenge #4

And just as reference, I knit Bubby for my swap recipient:

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Thats one good looking swap package! If I do say so myself!!! :-)

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.