Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

I needed a break from Thermal and so I knit a baby hat from stash yarn (Mission Falls 1824 Cotton)… there colours were a little masculine, so I embroidered flowers on it ^__^;;; I also sort of changed up the pattern a bit… I thought such a large brim on a baby's head would look silly so I split up the colours to visually make it appear smaller and I think it worked!


Pattern: Isaiah's Hat by Ashley Shannon (ravelry link)
Date: mid February 2008
Knit for: Mike and Anik's daughter due in April
Yarn: Mission Falls 1824 Cotton
Needles: I think they were 6US but I honestly can't remember.

1 Comment:

  1. KnitaSaur said...
    Ooh, I love that! It's so cute--feminine without being overly girly!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.