Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

First things first, head on over to MariKnit's blog. She's holding a contest to celebrate her 100th post! Woo!

As I mentioned in my last post, poor Endpaper was doomed to the land of the frogs, and I had to restart with larger needles. I was sad, but coincidentally, the Yarn Harlot posted on her blog about having to frog what she had been working on, and I didn't feel quite so bad about it. Anyway, here's a pic of how far I've gotten this time, and it fits now ^___^


Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.