Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

The last couple days have been de-stashing days. I had some left-over yarn from my neck warmer I knit last week, and decided to kit some slippers for Chris.





Gift Item: Green Tea No Sew Slippers (pattern) (ravelry) by Kate Pullen
Source: 10,000 Great Ideas
Recipient: Chris, my boyfriend
Occasion: Cold Feet are an occasion right?
Completed: March 25, 2008

Yarn: 1.5 skeins of Patons Bohemian in a pretty Green Tea
Needles: US 11 and a crochet hook for finishing
Other info: I also added a crochet edging around the hole for the foot to keep the slipper on better.

1 Comment:

  1. sienna said...
    Very nice! I hope he can withstand some Oscar the Grouch comments. ;)

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.