Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

March was a very good month for me with this yearl long gift-a-long. I managed to finish two gifts, and even have the yarn so I can start two others. I have the yarn and the patterns, now all I need is the drive to knit them! I did start the second sleeve of Thermal this week, and hopefully will have it finished in April! Here is the march wrap-up, and below that, my list for April. Happy Spring everyone! (Even if it is snowing today...)

MARCH WRAP-UP:

1. Gift Item: Tura Maeve Dress in blue (pattern) (ravelry)
Recipient: My niece-to-be
Occasion: Baby being born
Deadline: March 30 (shower date)
Other info: It was a huge hit at the baby shower this weekend. Thank you so much for all the comments and the support!



2. Gift Item: No Sew Slippers in Bohemian Green Tea (pattern) (ravelry) by Kate Pullen
Source: 10,000 Great Ideas
Recipient: Chris, my boyfriend
Occasion: Cold Feet are an occasion right?
Completed: March 25, 2008




APRIL LIST:

1. Gift Item: Thermal (ravelry)
Recipient: Myself
Occasion: Because I haven't knit anything for myself in awhile and thought I was due
Deadline: This month baby
Other info: So I finally got off my lazy butt and started the second sleeve. Now there's even hope of me finishing this sweater in April as I had hoped! Pictures ^___^

2. Gift Item: Cabled Fingerless Mittens
Recipient: Anna
Occasion: Christmas
Deadline: December 2008
Other info: I have the yarn, and I plan to knit using a cable pattern from a book I got for my birthday. This item is being carried forward from March.

3. Gift Item: Hand bag or Purse
Recipient: Chantelle
Occasion: Christmas
Deadline: December 25, 2008
Other info: something like the pics below

4. Gift Item: Voyager Lace Stole in JaggerSpun Zephyr Wool-Silk (pattern) (ravelry) by Shui Kuen Kozinski and Benne Ferrel
Source: Elann.com
Recipient: Rin
Occasion: Birthday
Deadline: June 7, 2008
Other info: I've purchased the yarn and chosen a pattern. Here's the yarn:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.