Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

I'm not posting about it here, because I don't want the giftee to see what I'm making them. If you're not mom and dad, see my progress update (with pictures!) here.

~ Liz


  1. sienna said...
    I love how you're sure that your parents won't click that link too! :)
    Liz said...
    It's really funny, but I'm reasonably sure they won't lol.

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.