Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

Mom and dad, don't click this link. I'm making great progress! See here: http://knitallyear.blogspot.com/2008/06/elizabeths-q2-challenge-70.html

It's been very hot, which makes knitting a large project very challenging. I'm getting loads of laundry done… but that's not knitting. I should try and make progress on something so I have pictures to show you. I know! I can show you a picture of my guinea pig, mocha. He's cozying up to a ice pack wrapped in a tea towel to stay cool. Isn't he cute? He's two ^_^


Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.