Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

Thank you to cluelesswonder (ravlink) for a lovely hat, and some lovely extras in the package. I died before breakfast lol I guess this means that the hat attack is done for me this round. Maybe I'll knit faster next time ^_^

I've also made a lot of progress on my socks. No pictures right now, but I have a pretty diagram ^_^


Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.