Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

First off, Studio Knit is having a contest to celebrate 500 posts. Wow. Just wow. Go check it out and make sure to say that you found her through my blog!

Now onto the WIPs!

I started Arbor earlier this week and haven't gotten very far I must say ^^;; The yarn is thick and a little stiff to work with so I'm having trouble wanting to push forward. I think I need another Knit knite to get in the mood. Anyway, here's a picture of my progress. The white edge is the provisional cast-on edge and is temporary ^^;;

I have also started a bigger project that I won't be talking about here because it's a holiday secret! If you're not mom and dad, click here ^_^ If you want to see the plan it's here! I apologize for the crypticness of this post ^^;;; If you're on the Year Long Gift-a-long blog, you'll get plenty more information out of me yet!


Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.