Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

Contest Closed!

Thank you so much to everyone that entered my Blogoversary contest in November. I had no idea there were so many of you out there! Your comments helped me get through my push to finish Christmas-knitting (only two gifts to go!), and I really appreciated everyone's help trying to decide what to knit for myself next (Bella Paquita).

On with the results! My final entry count as of last night, midnight, was 203 comments. Way to go everyone! I never expected the number to go so high. So, I've decided to draw TWO names, instead of one. I'm going to my LYS tomorrow to pick up something special for the second prize winner.

I took all of the entries from my spreadsheet and had random.org list them (randomly) for me in a numbered list. Then I had random.org select two integers between 0 and 203. Here are the results.



The first prize winner is Entry 63, and the second prize winner is Entry 15.



PDXKnitterati has won two skeins of Mirasol Yarn Hacho in Peacock Ripple 302. Congratulations!







Josiane has won a special something too. Congratulations!

If you could both email me your addresses and any allergies/health concerns, I'll send out your packages this week. My email address is aldron at gmail dot com.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I'm glad you decided to pick two winners! ;) Seriously, I,m really happy to be one of the lucky ones. Thank you very much, that's a very nice surprise! I'm off to email you now.
    Turtle said...
    congrats ladies!!
    pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...
    Thank you, Liz! I'm really happy to win the beautiful yarn. The color looks wonderful!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.