Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

To continue in the theme of christmas gift knitting, I'm currently knitting my grandpa a pair of Manly Mitts from Knitty's summer '05 issue (free pattern here)

I apologize for the low quality pic, I took it with my camera phone for lack of other options ^^;;

Overall I'm really happy with how the mitts are turning out. This is my first attempt at Fair Isle and colour changing at that! I will post better pictures once the mittens are done, but enjoy your progress post ^_^


Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.