Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

So this whole "swap" thing is new to me, but sounds like so much fun that I want in! Yes! Everyone check out


and then join in on the swap… whatever it ends up being cause I have no idea ^^;;; Hopefully we're not sending steaming mugs of cocoa in the mail cause that would make the mail man angry. Yes… um yeah ^^;;;

Anywho, go check it out and join in the fun! (Oh, and let them know you found out about it from me please!)


Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.