Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

Progress is being made. This afternoon, I looked at the width of this scarf and realized that I was just knitting a ginormous pink square… and that I would run out of yarn waaaay before the end of the scarf was ever in sight. So, frogged it was, and I have spent the evening redoing all the work I did on the weekend. *sigh*

I must say, that I'm much happier with it now. Thanks to someone's suggestion that I replace the garter stitch with a seed stitch, the whole thing looks better and is knitting up faster so I'm happy. Enjoy! Pics ^^

Ravely status: #53854 on the list.

7419 people are ahead of you in line.
3535 people are behind you in line.
80% of the list has been invited so far
x-posted at riizu.livejournal.com


Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.