Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

This would be my first ever knitting magazine purchase. I pretty much bought it for this hat.

(koolhaus… approx. half way down at THIS WEBSITE)

There's actually a few awesome looking patterns in this mag that I'll try out ^__^ Yay!


Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.