The first sleeve is nearing completion. I am just about to start the cap of the right shoulder, and hopefully I'll be able to attach the sleeve by the end of the day! The cuff of the second sleeve is done, and this sweater is starting to look like I might finish it a month before schedule. You get pictures once I've attached the sleeve, cause right now it doesn't look much different from the last time I posted.
I really feel like I should be working on my other knitting. I joined the Year Long Give along and haven't even touched any of my gift knitting since the beginning of January. And that's not for lack of projects to knit, I just am way more motivated to finish my sweater than to do anything else right now. I have so many things that I want to knit for people too. There's no real excuse.
Gift knitting list:
- Baby knitting for Mike and Anik who are going to be having a baby girl in April. I'm thinking something from Debbie Bliss' Essential Baby book but can't decide what since there are so many adorable things to choose from!
- I also have two bleated requests for slouchy hats (one on hold because I failed to purchase enough yarn to finish it *sigh*)
- As well as a request for fingerless mittens that are getting procrastinated on because of a poor yarn choice
- I have two new requests for leggings out of Knitting Lingerie Style which are adorable, but I would end up knitting how many pairs? Not only that but I want a pair too!
- And then there's birthdays and weddings and Christmas for that matter! What have I gotten myself into?