Yarn-Over, Ligature… Same Difference.
lig·a·ture [lig-uh-cher, -choor] noun. — Printing. a character or type combining two or more letters. (Yarn overs aren't all that different)

Monniblog is having a contest to celebrate 1000 posts! Head on over and celebrate with her, it's quite an accomplishment!

After talking about it with people and amassing advice, I frogged my socks. They just weren't going to fit, and if they shrank at all, I would never get them on my feet. So I'm starting over, and probably with a different pattern just to keep myself interested.

In my disappointment, I'm taking a break from that project, and have started some shortie socks. They're kind of cute ^_^


Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.